Kids are exposed to lots of germs every day! Imagine life with fewer trips to the doctor and more time feeling healthy and great. The following products are great for helping your little ones live healthier!
Kids need the essential vitamins and minerals in MultiTarts. Here’s how they work to support your healthy kids!
- Vitamin A: Helps them see better, plus aids in the formation and maintenance of healthy skin.
- The B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, biotin, folic acid, niacin, and pantothenic acid): These are vital in helping the body’s metabolic functions – basically they assist in making energy to keep your little one’s engine running!
- Vitamin C: Helps keep body tissues, such as gums and muscles, healthy.
Vitamin C also helps the body absorb iron – important for kids – and protects cells from free radical damage.
For the times when you can’t or don’t eat the recommended 5 to 9 servings a day of fresh fruits and vegetables. Your kids will be saying, “Don’t forget the fruits and veggies!”
DHA is important in early stages of a child’s development. Research suggests that low levels of DHA in the brain have been linked to reduced concentration, ability to focus, and attention span.
Because life is full of all kinds of messes, you need all kinds of ways to make them go away. Whether the mess is on your clothes, on the floor, on the dishes, or on the counter, the Legacy of Clean® Intro Bundle has just what you need to do the job.
- Made with biodegradable formulas
- No phosphates, chlorine, or other unpleasant ingredients, so they’re safer for the environment.
- Concentrated, so less is more
- Dermatologist tested and allergy tested